Saturday, January 15, 2011

Getting a Little Stupid..

You Know, it is really getting stupid, because right now, i have a metokur article about me and supposedly written by be.

How could i write such nonsense when i wasn't able to do such a thing that week, as my old laptop was being serviced and i was using my ipod..

Is it even possible to write a article on metokur with an ipod?

So whoever wrote that Article, i'm gonna say this.. I know that i didn't write it, so why don't you admit it for goodness sakes.. It's been there for 2 weeks now.. can you not just let sleeping dogs rest?

What was the sole purpose of the article hmm.. i mean, seriously what did i do to deserve that so-called article that i got..

Was it the fact I'm an aspergic twat and get angry at the slightest detail.. is it because I suck at art.. or is it because You only picked me, since the Devart Coalition of Quality Control, needed a target..?

Well, i'm telling you now, I'm not a target under any circumstance..

So why don't you tell me the truth..

Is it because you were bored, was it because I helped get rid of Anon from Deviantart or was it the fact, that seeing what i do made it so gloriously fun for you all to mock and tease?

Because what i see, are liars, backstabbers and even twits, who have no though of consequences under any circumstances what so ever!

Do you even read descriptions at all..

Seriously, i'm just a humble person with a simple disorder, who like to draw and do some videos.. that's all!

I'm Not a target and will never be one ever!

4 comments:

  1. You're absolutely right you don't deserve to be treated like a target - and quite frankly neither do i.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you dont deserve to be made targets.. then why were you made targets?? and if theres some kind of quota of deserving to be a target, then what kind of people deserve to be targetS???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To be honest if Metokur hadn't even made that article about me in the first place, then I wouldn't have been targetted by ED and have an article made. I apologized and everything because I overreacted.

      And as for Liam, Metokur directly attacked his family. It was undeserving and uncalled for.

      Delete
  3. @FingerNote

    We weren't talking to you, so sod off please.

    ReplyDelete