Friday, February 18, 2011

On My Nerves!

Metokur, you are really getting on my nerves.. invading my personal life.. and trying to mess about with my profiles, That is going too far, so right now I suggest you quit doing what your doing and most importantly.

Leave me the hell alone! I never started this bullshit in the first place.. and you now start making this nonsense towards my family.. that is defiantly unfair.. and also against the conduct of personal space.. if there were internet police, I would servilely that Metokur would of been shut down ages ago.

So i suggest you quit this bullshit and move the hell on away.. otherwise consequences can happen at any given time.

And you all know it..

Who knows, maybe you might get charged and sent to court. it happened before.. i might happen again!  

1 comment:

  1. I've had it with them, they're stalking and screencapping everything they can get their grubby hands on - they have gone too far.

    ReplyDelete