Saturday, February 19, 2011

A Serious Problem

My mom is going mad at me.. the reason, is because some bloody bastard couldn't keep their nose out of my business and now.. I could be in a seriously harsh position of losing any of my profiles..

It happened on the 15th of January.. with the message having this "Hi my mom works in dooley's hotel and if you need anything she'll look after you if you can find her my sisters will".  and right now, the person or persons who spread around a certain message..you have seriously crossed the line.. i am serious.. I might not be able to return to deviantart, furaffinity, youtube.. i could end up having to disable my account.. Because of selfish bastard wouldn't leave me alone.

Now i'm here just crying my eyes out as i'm just realizing that i will lose everything as the push comes to shove..

1 comment:

  1. That made me cry. Tears of laughter, that is :D

    Ahahahahahaha. Metokur FTW! And also, you said you were going to deactivate your DA account.... WTF happened??

    ReplyDelete